- Very big numbers 17 May 2013 | 11:16 am
- Samsung to offer Telefónica direct billing in devices 17 May 2013 | 11:08 am
- European regulators begin Roaming Regulation assessment 16 May 2013 | 9:54 am
- Vodafone Germany offers fixed access over DT network 16 May 2013 | 9:53 am
- Samsung pockets 95% of Android profits 16 May 2013 | 9:22 am
Delivering Excellence in the Broadband Customer Experience
Thank you to everyone who attended Broadband MEA 2013! We hope you enjoyed the event and look forward to welcoming you back to Dubai in 2014 for an even bigger show!
With 70 top level speakers from across the region and beyond, Broadband MEA 2014 will cover both the fixed and wireless sectors delivering a top quality conference agenda that enables attendees to learn from the best in the business. PLUS the event exhibition is co-located with Cloud World Forum MENA for a second year running!
Broadband MEA 2014 aims to provide a top quality conference agenda for its attendees with unparalled networking opportunities across the 2 days of the event. Have a look at some of the event features below:
- Pre and post show online networking opportunities - arrange and follow up meetings
- Exhibition area - meet the region's top companies and check out their new products and services
- Attendees from 43 countries - meet the entire region guaranteed!
- 70 speakers including 40 operator presentations
- Interactive Q&A Sessions, panel discussions and round tables - ask the questions you always wanted to
- More event partners and press than ever before - get your company noticed
- Executive Summit - unique to the Broadband Global Series, The Executive Summit brings together C-Level attendees to discuss the most pressing issues surrounding broadband in the area
- Pre event workshops - for additional learning and networking
C-Level Industry Leading Keynotes
An excellent opportunity to gain insight into the strategies and business priorities of the region's broadband leaders, and an opportunity to ask insightful questions to help refine your own strategies.
Operator rich programme exploring both fixed & mobile broadband business and technology strategy
The chance to delve more deeply in both the technical issues facing service providers in the region and the business models and strategic considerations for best practice service delivery. Participate in pertinent discussion, have your voice heard and use the rich discussion to drive your own, more productive networking experience.
Executive Summit - Exclusive C-suite event feature dedicated to bringing the most senior level decision makers together
Ensure that your company makes the most of the networking experience by sending your chief executive to the Executive Summit to experience the most productive discussion and networking with the industry elite. Establish connections with industry executives you might never have another opportunity to meet all in one place. For more information click here
Catch a glimpse of the latest and greats technologies and solutions which are driving broadband innovation across the region. Meet the experts who know the products & grow strategic partnerships for the future! Plus the exhibition is co-located with Cloud World Forum MENA this year to make it even bigger and better than before.
Interactive Broadband Expert Bar
Sit down with the region's leading analysts and business experts to get a greater understanding of the latest trends & technologies, future predictions and analysis of different markets. Ask questions of these experts in a more intimate setting.
A More Interactive Experience with the Pre-Conference Workshops!
Two pre-event workshops will give you access to more interactive content experiences. The targeted workshops include a morning workshop on LTE Advanced, run by Etisalat & a vital IPv6 Tutorial run by MENOG (Middle East Network Operators Group). For more information click here.
More Time & Space for Highly Productive Networking
This is the perfect platform for you to connect with key broadband technical and business executives from
across the Middle East and Africa region. With longer networking breaks & dedicated cafe & meeting hubs - you can make the most of the networking opportunities at the show.
Good opportunity to meet outstanding professionalsPlanning Director, Paltel Group
One of the best opportunities in the MEA to build upon your Broadband experienceGroup Director Technology Strategy, Etisalat
All the information exchanged here is really really exciting...I've met some really interesting people here with some interesting suggestions which will help me as a CTO to protect my network...CTO, Nawras
It's a great networking event - anyone who is not here is missing a great opportunity to rub shoulders with some of the most senior people in the regionMarketing Director, Prysmian Group